Friday, May 11, 2012

Praise God ... Thank YOU for my salvation

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

After the early born again experiences (see May 8, 9, 10 blog writings), I began having "Satanic attacks".  They were terrible.  Often all I could do was get into my bed and keep saying over and over, "Praise God ... thank you for my salvation ... Praise God ... thank you for my salvation."

A professor from Dallas Theological Seminary came to try to help me.  He said, "What you need to do is put on the whole armor of God (Eph. 6)."  I responded, "Fine ... How do you do that?"  He was unable to tell me how to do that.  The terrible attacks continued.

At that time, I owned a business in Dallas.  I had 3 women who worked for me.  When the attacks came, they would call a prayer group to pray for me. (I was at home in bed, holding on.) And after they prayed, it would be better. (The women who prayed were not in room with me but prayed where they were.)

When I found out they were doing this and learned these women prayed in tongues, I was horrified.  The church I attended taught tongues were of the devil.  I did not want people of the devil praying for me.  So I told the women who worked for me not to call the people in this group.  But each time the attack came, one woman called the tongues people and I was better.  (I didn't know they were still being called.)

One day, my best friend and I were driving in car and I was reading the Bible and found something in the Bible.  I said to Donna, "Did you know that Paul said that we were not to forbid speaking in tongues?"

Donna was shocked ... She pulled the car off the road and stopped and said, "Let me see that ..." taking the Bible from my hand.  She read it and was shocked again.  It was King James Version Bible.  We drove to her house and she took several translations of the Bible and we looked this up in each translation and it said the same thing ... forbid not to speak with tongues.  I Cor. 14:39

Immediately, I quit going to that church that forbade tongues and where they were teaching tongues to be of the devil.

Back to the subject of the Satanic attacks ... later I found out why these were happening.  I was covetous.  I wanted to marry.  I even became angry with God because I knew HE was stopping me from marrying.  When I gave up my own "lust" the door shut to the attacks.

And I also learned how to put on Jesus Christ ... how to put on the whole armor of God.  (Eph. 6)

10Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.    13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.  14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 18Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;  Eph. 6

Surround your mind with truth.

Do what is right in the sight of God ... righteousness.

Live in peace.  (forgive those who trespass against you)

Live in faith toward God ... focused on the word given you by the Spirit of God.

Think on meaning of salvation ... blood of Jesus paid for all sins, past, present, future.

Learning how to use the word of God and do it ... using the word of God.

Prayer ...

But make no mistake ... the Satanic attacks involved my own desires and what I wanted.  When I gave up my own desires, the Satanic attacks stopped ...

Not my will but Thy will be done ...