Thursday, May 24, 2012

Go toward the light

Renee Bonfield ... evangelist

Dream - Oct. 28, 1985:   I was walking on a path all alone and very sad. Then I looked up and saw the most beautiful light behind the sun. I began to follow the light. I was calling out "Jesus I love you. Please save me." 
Then I seemed to be taken up in the Spirit toward the light. As I was ascending I met Joan Boney. We both remarked about the beautiful light, and we were both following it.
-------------------------

(Comments by Joan Boney)

If we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. I Jn. 1:7 

Other scriptures about following "light" ...

let us walk in the light of the LORD. (the WORD)  Isaiah 2:5  

And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. 24And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. 25And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. 26And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it. 

27And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb’s book of life.  Rev. 21 

THE WORD spoken by the Spirit of God is the light ...  We who are of God, walk in the light of the Word we are given by the Spirit of God, making changes to our lives as needed by that word ... being continually recreated in the image of God by the Word as we appropriately apply the Word...continuing in that Word.  We do this as long as we walk on this earth ... 

====================================================================================