Sunday, May 20, 2012

When sister-in-law is about to commit adultery

Juliett Walton ... Member of Body of Christ

My sister in law, who is divorced and lives in California, used to call me after she started attending church.  At times she would ask me questions about the Bible. I would share what I found in the scriptures.  About two years ago I got a letter from her asking me to pray concerning a man she had met. in the church. She wanted to find out if he was the person that she was to marry. I wrote her and told her that the things of God are opposite to the things of the world.   I shared with her that by my not remarrying I obey the scriptures on this subject.  I told her that it was wonderful that she was praying about this wanting to know Gods will and that God would not ask us do what we cannot do.  I told her that I had not found any teaching on this subject in the any churches I attended...


... I sent her the following ...
I asked her to take these scriptures and any questions that she had to God in prayer and to ask Him to give her understanding.

Matt 5.32But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Matt 19  9And I say unto you,  Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

I Cor 7 10And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: 11But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.

After a while I received a letter from her.  She wrote that she took  these scriptures to her pastor and they sat down to discuss them.  I believe the man that she was interested in attended the meeting as well. Her pastor told her that she could marry again because she was not the cause the divorce. My ex sister-in-law told me that I was wrong. 

(Comments by Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet ...) 

Jesus said ...
32But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery. Mt. 5:32

3 forms of adultery:

- The man who divorces the faithful wife causes her to commit adultery if she remarries.
- The faithful wife commits adultery if she remarries after divorce
- The man who marries the divorced woman commits adultery
 
 The pastor in this story twisted the scripture of Mt. 32 and completely rejected the commandment of the Lord stated by Paul as follows:
I Cor 7 10And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: 11But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife. 

Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth? 2For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband. 3So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man. Romans 7

39The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord.  I Cor. 7


What a horrible thing this is.  What terrible judgment lies ahead for this pastor and for all who do such things as the pastor did in this story.
Sadly we see this all the time in the USA in churches ... Scripture twisted to allow people to do as they will while eliminating the word of God on the issue at hand.

This is the "falling away" spoken of by Paul in II Thess. 2 ... The "falling away" allows antichrist to reign inside the churches.  Paul said it would happen.  We see it over and over in churches today, especially in USA as scriptures are eliminated or twisted as this was to make the doctrine popular and to allow people to come to church and feel good about themselves.

3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away (churches would leave scripture and set up another doctrine ... the falling away)  first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. (The antichrist would come through the church groups as scriptures are removed or twisted allowing people to do as they wanted to do without the restraint of the scriptures ... thus they would be showing that they are God by their own will in the churches.) 5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.  7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. II Thess. 2

In 1978, I had the following dream ... it pertained to what was going on in the churches.

In this dream, I went into a room where a meeting was going on.  A man was speaking to a group of people.  I sat down in a seat by the aisle and began listening to this man.  Another man rushed into the room and said, "Stop ... wait ... can't you see ... it's too late ... it's already begun."  The first man continued speaking to the group.  I looked out the window to see what had "begun".  There was a civil defense type warning speaker outside the window and a gas was coming from the speaker.  It was poison gas.  I was horrified.  I knew it would kill all the people.  I looked at the man who was sitting next to me.  He was looking directly at the speaker.  A big smile was on his face.  But he was already dead ... he was a corpse.  I looked at all the other people in the room and saw they were already dead.  The words from the speaker were causing poison gas to come into the room and those words were gassing the people to death.  And as I sat there among them I began to feel myself start to fall asleep.

The very system (the church & ministers) set up to warn us was being used to distribute poison gas and kill us.  The only way to escape was to get out of the room.