Saturday, May 19, 2012

God shows truth through dream

Pam Padgett ... teacher

Last night while thinking about the letter I had written to my sister regarding her daughter committing fornication (see blog / 5-18-12) and that I wouldn't meet with them when they come here on vacation, I recalled a dream I had a couple nights ago ....

A younger woman was in bed with a man she wasn't married to.  Then she came to where I was and I was encouraging her in her relationship with this man.  I was also in bed with a man I wasn't married to. 

This dream really shook me, but I had no idea what it meant until last night.  This was God's view of my plans to meet with my sister's family, including the daughter committing fornication.  By being friendly with her, I would have been approving her.  And I was also reminded of the following, which Joan had pointed out to me earlier yesterday:

 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: 11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds. II Jn.

By approving this niece, I would be partaker of her evil deeds ... in fornication. 

Its difficult to look at dreams like this.  But it really is God's mercy to show me exactly how He views the situation.  Joan and I were just talking and she pointed out that this dream is an anchor for me ... strongly showing God's view of the matter and confirming the action I have taken.
-----------

(Comments by Joan Boney ... This dream given to Pam is "an anchor" for her soul in this matter.  It clearly shows God's view of the proposed meeting with her sister & her niece.  God's view is all we really need and this clearly shows that.)

God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. 15In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; 16Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,  17That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man.  18He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.  Job 33

His enemies will I clothe with shame: but upon himself shall his crown flourish.  Psa. 132:18

Enemies dress themselves with "shame" ... "Shame" is their clothing.  They take pride in their shame and flaunt shame in the face of all.

God has made "shame" to be their clothing as they proudly wear shame as  garment.

===========================================================