Monday, May 21, 2012

Visiting with fornicators?

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

This past week, Pam sent a letter to her sister telling her that her daughter's continued fornication is so shameful that she does not want to "visit" with them when they come to Colorado Springs this summer.

I talked by phone with Pam the day after she mailed the letter to her sister.  I asked her how she was doing and Pam said she had a little trouble that morning when she awoke but that she was OK.

Last night, I thought about calling to check on Pam and then I realized there was no need to do this.  The dream God gave Pam about this planned visit was strong enough to "keep" Pam and settle Pam in the direction she took of stopping the visit with her relatives.

The dream God gave to Pam concerning this planned visit with fornicating relatives:  A younger woman was in bed with a man she wasn't married to.  Then she came to where I was and I was encouraging her in her relationship with this man.  I was also in bed with a man I wasn't married to. 


God's view:  If Pam "visited" with these relatives, she would be approving them in their sin and she would be a part of their sin.


That dream and concept of God's view of the issue was strong enough to fight down any thoughts or any words the relatives might speak against Pam's refusal to "visit" with them.

Jesus explained it this way:

When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am? 14And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist:  some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets. 15He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? 16And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. 17And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. 18And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.  Mt. 16

God gave Peter the "revealed" word from God concerning the issue at hand in Peter's life at that time.

God gave Pam the "revealed" word (in a dream) from God concerning the issue at hand in Pam's life at that time.

In both cases, the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. 


The gates of hell will not prevail against that word God gives concerning a specific issue.

The church is built upon this word that God reveals by HIS Spirit.
=======================================================================