Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Repetition establishes the Word of God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

The apostle Paul said ... This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.  II Cor. 13:1 ...  Paul was not saying 3 different people were going to say the thing but rather Paul was telling them that he would repeat the message 2 or 3 times.

Here is a message I am repeating ...


I think of how some people cannot stand repetition and always want something new.

And when we think we already know something how we tend to skip that, and get to something "important".  We forget we don't really know what is important.

When I read the stories we have written and published on internet, such as Pam's dog story (the breaking through the iced over pond) ... there is tendency to skip these when I am re-reading blog because I have read these and already know the story ... but lately I have found I don't skip these stories.  I think re-reading what we think we already know is a form of practicing "patience" ...

I often read the writings we publish  3 or 4 times daily and as a result I have seen my spiritual base expand and have seen amazing fruits of "patience" come forth as I have dealt with issues of this present life.  

Where did this patience that I didn't have before come from, I asked God.

And I believe I was shown the patience I've seen in me lately is the result of this re-reading over and over the writings in these internet printings.

Certainly we are rewarded for doing the word of God... what we are doing in publishing these writings is doing Heb. 3 & Heb. 10 in the church.

exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.  Heb. 3

exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.  Heb. 10

Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.  Psa. 19:11

There is great reward in reading these daily exhortation multiple times.
========================================================================