Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Greater works

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Jesus said ... Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.  13And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. Jn. 14

What Jesus is saying is this:  Greater works would be done ... more works would be done in future.  More works than Jesus did while HE walked in flesh on this earth would be done for Jesus "goes to the Father" ... Jesus sits on the right hand of God right now "doing the works" right now through us as we pray ... Therefore greater (more) works would be done through the cumulative time between the resurrection and the second coming of Jesus.  All the accumulated works from the time of the resurrection until right now and beyond add up to the "greater works".

Notice this:

Jesus said ... If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.  Jn. 15

When we pray, we pray according to the will of God.

Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.  Jn. 9:31

=========================================================================