Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mother wanting children to study Bible

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Margaret Tafoya, a very famous American Indian potter, told me the following story ...

Margaret lived on Santa Clara reservation in New Mexico (USA) ... The Catholic priest called her in and asked her why she enrolled her children in the McCurdy mission school instead of the Catholic school.

Margaret replied, "Because I want them to study the Bible."

The Catholic priest replied, "People like you don't need to study the Bible.  We will tell you what you need to know."

Margaret continued to tell him that she wanted her children to study the Bible.

The priest because increasing angry as Margaret repeated this and finally he told her that if she did this she would be put out of the church and could never again confess her sins.

Margaret told me the following with great shame, thinking she did evil.  She said, "I don't know what came over me but I said to the priest:  'I don't have to confess my sins to a man like you.  I will just confess them to the LORD' "

She said he became so mad at her that he put her out of the church.

I was rejoicing at the story and told Margaret that no man can remove her from the real church.  We are added to the church by the Lord and no man can remove us when we belong to HIM.

And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.  Acts 2:47

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. John 10

Margaret was so happy to hear this.