Wednesday, May 30, 2012

No shame with Jesus

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I had a very interesting dream recently.

In this dream, I was with a man and there were other people in the house.  The house was magnificent, marble floors, very large rooms ... a palace ... At one point, I was walking into another room, the people behind me sitting and talking. My back side was exposed.  (like with an open hospital gown) ... but it didn't matter.  At one point I was having sex with this man in front of all but that didn't matter either.  Then I was in this bath room.  A woman began drawing bath water for me.  The tub was inset into the floor and was spacious.  The tub was lined with a soft material so it would be very comfortable for me.  On top of the water were all types of wonderful towels and sheets.  Then beside the tub was an end table and jewelry was on that table and I was told it was my jewelry. Someone put a ring on my right hand.  It was the most magnificent jewel I've ever seen.  (like a diamond ... very large ... but very brilliant)  There was a necklace also which I put on.  Then I went into the room where this man was and a woman was standing there with him.  I reached around her, ignoring her, and put my hands on him and pulled myself to him.  It was wonderful.  He was all that mattered to me.

I didn't want to awake from this dream.

I think I have at least partial interpretation ...

Of course, the man is Jesus.

"My back side was exposed.  (like with an open hospital gown) ... but it didn't matter."  We speak these messages, holding nothing back, exposing ourselves to all ...

During the dream (or perhaps after the dream), I kept thinking of how magnificent everything was in that palace ... I kept thinking, No telling what is laid up for us who belong to HIM and follow HIM.  It will be so far above our thinking ...

Certainly HE is all that matters.
 ========================================================================