Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Going through stop sign

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Yesterday I went to new pharmacy to pick up prescription ... At the previous pharmacy the price of the prescription was $204.  At the new pharmacy (Costco) the same prescription was $35.  Shocking to me!

When I went to pick up food after getting this prescription, there was an elderly man waiting at cafe for his take out order.  I sat down beside him and the thought came, "Share story of differences in cost of prescription at these two pharmacies."  I said to that spirit who brought the thought to share this::  "Do you confess Jesus Christ is come in the flesh."  I heard, "No."  But as I visited with this man, I did share the enormous difference in prices.  He said, "Well if it was me, I would think they left something out of the prescription.:"  (I knew this was not the case.)  I was then sorry I had shared this with this man.  But I'm the one who went through God's stop sign for I had tried the spirit that brought the thought to share and received a "no" but I shared anyway, bringing unnecessary harm to myself.

Then I was reminded of a scripture to define this man who couldn't see good when it came his way.

Jeremiah 17 ... Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. 6For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.


Concerning me and my sharing with this man, I was reminded of the following instruction.  Jesus said:  Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.  Mt. 7:6

The spirit leading me to share with this man had identified that it was not of God.

But I wanted so much to help him that I shared something that could help and ended up having him "gore" me.

I was telling this story to Pam.  She said this story really had the power to help those of us who are of God and to show us to do what John said to do and try the spirit to see whether it was from God and be spared harm.

I Jn. 4 ... Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. 

Please read:  How to try the spirit to see if it is of God.