Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Gaining all kingdoms of the world

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Mt. 4 ... Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; 9And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. 

In 1980, God gave me three words as I slept in the night:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS" ... KWJS was a radio station.  Withing a week I was broadcasting on radio on KWJS.

Shortly after that, my pastor at the time (Robert Tilton) told me that I needed to go to Michael Ellison Advertising Agency to let them help me set up radio stations around the USA and to work with me in staging meetings for the radio audience.  Bob was represented by Ellison as were several "big time" ministers.  He said, "They can help you a lot."

Ellison agreed to represent me and sent an agent to Dallas to meet with me.

One of the first things the agent "requested" (actually commanded) was for me to put the following on envelopes: "Send me your prayer requests."

I told him I didn't want to do that.  He seemed shocked.  I told him I don't want people turning to me for prayer.  They should pray.  They are to go directly to God through Jesus Christ, not though me.

As we tried to work together there were several other "requests" (commands) they made which I could not do.  Within about 4 months, I received a phone call from my agent telling me they had decided to let several of their clients "go" and unfortunately I was one they were releasing.

I was devastated.   I was in the "big time" ministry when I was with Ellison and now I was cast aside.

But God showed me I had not failed but passed a test.  For God showed me things to do in ministry and things not to do.  Ellison showed me to do opposite to those things.  Ellison could promote me in ministry world.  But I chose God and what HE said over Ellison.

To "worship" means "obey".

Mt. 16 ... Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. 25For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. 26For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? 27For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.


When something conflicts with the word of God but offers great reward on this earth, wisdom is to choose to go in way of God and to give up reward.  And you must not deny the word God gives you even if that word causes you to suffer loss.  God will repay you.

Fornication, adultery, greed, are all temptations fitting this.

Gal. 6 ... Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. 8For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

If the offer made to you conflicts with that which God has told you or that which you see in the scriptures, and you go along with the offer and reject the word of God you put yourself in great danger and may end up being turned over to a reprobate mind, a mind devoid of God's wisdom, a mind without common sense.

Romans 1 ... And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;   29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:  32Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.