Sunday, April 27, 2014

Problem turning into good

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

This week, we had a momentary power outage and there was a click and I noticed the screen come onto my Krell sound processor.  It was automatically rebooting after the power interruption.

I checked the equipment and found the amps had gone to stand by and had to be reset.  The CD player had to be reset.  I began going though the system and found everything worked except for the satellite.  I could not get a TV picture.  But even as I was checking out the system, I kept hearing a scripture:  And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.  Romans 8:28  I knew somehow this problem was going to benefit me.

A TV technician had to come out to check the problem.  As we worked through the issues, I was able to see exactly what to do in future power outages.  I wrote the instructions in my notebook so I could reset everything should this happen in future.  I knew that information would be very helpful to me and it had been a good thing to get a technician who could help me sort though this and have all the information in writing.