Thursday, April 24, 2014

Deut. 31:8 ... Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Deuteronomy 31:8 ... And the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Exhortation:   Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Jn. 10 ... Jesus says ... and HE calleth His own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. 4And when He putteth forth His own sheep, He goeth before them, and the sheep follow Him: for they know His voice. 5And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

When things sound really strange, we need to look at that which was said as a "stop sign".  We need to take that matter to God in prayer and let HIM establish our thoughts.  For it says the sheep will not follow the voice of strangers.

For past two days, I've been dealing with minor secular matters.  It is amazing how entangled we can be in the smallest thing.   As I thought about this I realized the problem that was entangling me is I wanted these things resolved according to "my will".  When I turned to God and asked that HIS will be done in both matters, everything turned into peace for me.