Monday, April 14, 2014

Strange doctrines

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Paul warns us:  Heb. 13:9 ... Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.


In the 1980's, a woman who said she was a prophet came with a "strange doctrine".  She said she would not minister with anyone who drank coffee for the caffeine surge could make that person think it was the Holy Spirit quickening him.

I set that doctrine aside immediately and paid no attention to it.  I knew it was from her own flesh.

Jn. 10:27 ... Jesus says ... My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 


There are many "strange voices" speaking "strange doctrines" but the sheep shy away from such.