Sunday, April 27, 2014

Lacking control of the Spirit of God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

There is a woman I am acquainted with who is very religious ... but doesn't have the Spirit of God.  Her religious is of her own self by her own desire and by tradition of her parents and grandparents.  She faithfully attends church but doesn't know Bible.

Recently twice in one week, she became angry with me.   Once she had offered to help me but when the day came to help me she didn't want to help me.  The second point where she was angry had to do with us going to dinner.  She told me to call her if I wanted to go on the appointed day.  I called and told her I would be able to go with her.  She flared up against me saying:  "I don't care if we go ... it doesn't matter to me."

I didn't say a word ... I just stayed very quiet and very still ...


Then she said, "What time do you want to go?"

I knew devils were taking over in her at these two angry moments.  The actions were irrational.  Devils make people crazy.  Then when the people come to their senses, they are fine again.

I recognized these as devils working in her therefore I had a type of control over myself and didn't respond against her.  I know she does not have control.  She is religious without the Spirit of God and therefore is without control.  Devils take her captive at will.

It is helpful to recognize when devils are speaking through another person or working through another person.

Eph. 6:12 ... For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 


It is helpful for us to remember they do not have the control of God but we do have the control of God, having the Spirit of God in us.

I Jn. 4:4 ... Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 


II Tim. 2 ... Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart. 23But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes. 24And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,  25In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 26And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.   




In this case, the control over me was from within and I was led by God in this case to respond to this woman's irrational actions and to her anger with a type of quietness, knowing she is without godly control and operates by her religious, fleshly mind.  But I am controlled by God and was controlled by God in these two instances.  And I knew she was only acting this way because devils had taken over in her.