Tuesday, August 27, 2013

How do you eat Jesus?

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Jesus said:  Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. Jn. 6:53

How do you eat Jesus?

Jesus is THE WORD.  We eat Jesus each time we consume THE WORD that is given us by the Holy Spirit.  We think on that word.  We take it into our lives by doing that word.  Doing of the word given by the Holy Spirit is eating the flesh of Jesus (the Word) and drinking the blood of Jesus (the Word)

This is the way we partake of the Lord's supper.

Jn. 6 ... Jesus said ... I (THE WORD) am that bread of life. 49Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. 50This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. 51I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. 52The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat? 53Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. 54Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. 55For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. 56He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. 57As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. 58This is that bread which came down from heaven:

Today the Word comes down from heaven to us by the Holy Spirit.  We have the Word brought to our minds.  Focus on that Word.  That is the bread of life coming to us.  We live by that Word brought down from heaven to us by God by the Spirit of God.

This is the Lord's supper ... The Word of God that comes down from heaven today by the Spirit of God to give life to those of us who eat and drink that Word, doing that Word in our lives.

How do you keep oil in your lamps?

In Matthew 25, Jesus exhorts us to keep oil in our lamps so we will be ready for the return of the bridegroom.

Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 2And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 3They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: 4But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. 6And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. 7Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. 8And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.  9But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. 10And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. 11Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. 12But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. 13Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

How do we keep our lamps filled with oil?

Meditation daily in the word given you by God.  We read the Bible and focus on that verse that stands out to us.  Or we have a scripture called to our mind when we are in kitchen.  These are the verses in which we meed to meditate.
Meditating in the Word given you by God ...

We will be reading the Bible and sometimes a verse of scripture just stands out and we try to read past that verse and keep being pulled back to that verse.

When this happens, stop trying to go ahead and focus on that verse.  There is a special message from God to you in that verse. 

This is called "meditating" in the Word from God.  As you do this, you eat the flesh of Jesus and you drink the blood of Jesus.  Jesus said:  Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. Jn. 53

This is where the power is.  The power is in that specific verse that stands out to you.  You may need to spend several days, weeks, or even months on that verse.  I have often spent several months looking daily at the same verse.

At this point in time, and for the past few weeks, I have been focused on the following:

Joshua 1 ...

There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. 6Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them.  7Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest.  8This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.  9Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.


First, I noticed 3 times God said the same thing:  "Be strong and of good courage ..."

I took a dictionary and looked up the words "strong" and "courage".

Strong means:
-  exerting great force
-  showing determination, self-control
-  intense and firmly held
-  lasting despite difficulties
-  very intense
-  forceful

Courage means:

-  ability to do something that frightens one
-  strength in the face of pain or grief
-  acting on one's beliefs despite danger or disapproval

From dictionary:  Courage is what makes someone capable of facing extreme danger and difficulty without retreating ... Ability to endure in time of adversity ... Standing up when it really counts ... firmness or strength of mind ... determination ... stubborn persistence and unwillingness to acknowledge defeat ... conviction and eagerness ... unflappable daring with which someone acts ... not deterred by danger or pain ...


=========

Twice in Joshua 1, God speak of the correlation of prosperity and acting upon that which God has shown you.

Joshua 1:7-8  ... Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest.  8This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

I have found that I prosper without trying to prosper.  All I've been trying to do for the past 30+ years is what God tells me to do.

=========

And God says ... Have not I commanded thee?  Joshua 1:9 ... Has God commanded you?  Are you really hearing from God to do that?  If it is really God, it will happen but you must be very courageous.

In 1980, God spoke to me in the night while I slept ... 3 words ... "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS" ...

"What did it mean?"  I asked God.  (Turned out KWJS was radio station.)  "Are you telling me to go on radio?  I wouldn't know how to do that."  (Gentle impression:  Call radio station manager)  I called that morning.  Manager said make audition tape 29 1/2 minutes long and if I fit with their broadcasting they would offer me a contract.  I made an audition tape immediately. (I just sat down and spoke that which God brought to my mind by HIS Spirit and mailed tape that day to radio station.)  Within a week I was on radio five days a week for 30 minutes per day.

Was that God WHO commanded me?  I was certainly persuaded it was.

Sometimes a scripture will strongly stand out to you ... Phil. 2 stood out to me this way about 2 years ago ...
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7But made himself of no reputation,

I began to meditate on this and stayed on it for about 7 months trying to conform my actions to this scripture.

People do all sorts of things to exalt themselves above other people.  The apostle told us Jesus didn't do that and for us to have the "same mind" Jesus had, making ourselves of "no reputation" ...

I stopped playing bridge where the entire goal is to beat everyone else in the room.  Even when I played bridge I often thought, "Would Jesus or Paul be doing this."  My answer was, "Of course not."  They wouldn't be trying to beat other people and exalt themselves.  I stopped forever.

It was meditating in this scripture that gave me the direction I took and gave me the power to stop.

For the next 7 months I just sat alone at my house in Lubbock.  I knew there was no place for me to go and nothing for me to do.  At the end of 7 months, God gave me a dream to show me to go on Internet and do exhortations.  Within 3 days of the dream, we were publishing on Internet.  (Started last week in March, 2012)

At this point in time, I don't think I'm doing anything at all to exalt myself.  Often when I write these exhortations people hate and despise me because of that which I write.  That is the way the real word of God is.  It is a cross.  It often brings shame to the person who speaks it or writes it.
========

One of the first things God taught me back in 1975 was meditating on the Word HE gave me so I would have strength and courage to do what HE wanted me to do ... and also that in doing that, I would prosper everywhere I went ... and this happened!  (prosper means to have good success)

This form of meditation is eating the flesh of Jesus and drinking the blood of Jesus.    

Jesus said:  Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
 John 6:53



Examples of Meditating in Word given by God:


Meditation:    Joan Boney


Psalm 1 ... Nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful ...

scornful implies attitude of contempt ... and haughty rejection of or refusal ... arrogantly superior & disdainful ...

Cousin ... dream about her ... she refused to hear you ... another woman was behind her ... 

Leave her alone ... God has shown it will not work to try with her.

Sound equipment ... "It will work"  (word from Spirit about this)

CW ... She doesn't forgive ... she lies in wait to get even ... she loves money ... "easy money" she says

Child of neighbor ... "You must be very rich to live in that house." Shows what parents are saying about you.  They love money.

Worker ... "Do you live in this big house all alone?" ... covetousness

=================================

Meditation:  Joan Boney

Psalm 124 ... Blessed be the LORD, who hath not given us as a prey to their teeth. 7Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped. 8Our help is in the name of the LORD, who made heaven and earth.

Pay attention to what they say ... thorns & thistles ... puncture you with their "teeth", with their words ... Flee ... escape from them ... they entangle you with their words ... don't try to teach them ...

I Cor. 15:33 ... Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. 

Mt. 12 ... for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Listen to what they say!

Mt. 12 ... the tree is known by his fruit. 34O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. 35A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. 36But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned. 

Leave them alone when they show their fruit is evil. 

=======================

Many more of these meditation examples are printed daily in our Internet writings.