Saturday, August 3, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Romans 8:16-18 ... The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint- heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.  18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us 

Exhortation: (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


When we are children of God will will "suffer with HIM (with Jesus)" each time we hear a word revealed by God by His Spirit and do that word and share that word with others.

 Paul said ... Phil. 3 ... But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. 8Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
9And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: 10That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;