Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Helped by God

Pam Padgett ... teacher

For the past few weeks I haven't had much energy and had trouble focusing on things, kind of like being in a fog.  I thought various things may be causing these problems, but each proved not to be the case.  As possible reasons for the tiredness and trouble focusing were excluded, thoughts about some kind of serious problem came. 

Then I remembered to turn very to God and ask HIM about this.  As I prayed, I kept having the thought "allergies".  I started taking some allergy medicine, and am feeling much better now. 

Looking back, I had stopped taking allergy medicine shortly before the tiredness started because the allergy symptoms I recognized (sneezing and watery eyes) had stopped.  Obviously, I am still affected by allergies even though I didn't know it.  But even something as small as this is not hidden from God, who knows everything about us and cares for us.