Sunday, August 4, 2013

Companion of those who overcome through God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Psa. 119:63 ... I am a companion of all them that fear thee, and of them that keep thy precepts.

Have you ever been around a church member who moaned and groaned over problems and each time you were around this person you witnessed a person who failed to turn to God with problems?  Such a person does not believe in God and does not overcome through God.  This person does not settle problems with God in prayer.  Often problems become a way of life to such a person.

If we overcome continually by taking our problems to God in prayer and by trusting in God and by doing that which God shows us by HIS Spirit, we will find it very difficult to be around a church person who fails to take problems to God.

Jesus explained:  Mt. 12 ... Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? 49And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! 50For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

I can't "visit" with church people who continually speak of their problems and are negative this way for they show they do not fellowship with God, they do not trust God enough to turn to HIM with their problems.

I just put these church people away from me.  It is futile and could even be destructive to try to be around such.