Monday, August 26, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

John 6:57 ... As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


How do you eat Jesus?

Jesus is "The Word".  To eat Jesus, we eat "The Word".  The flesh of Jesus is meat.  The blood of Jesus is drink.  Life is in the blood.  Strength is in meat.  The blood of Jesus is "The Word.  The flesh of Jesus is "The Word."


When we hear the Word spoken by the Spirit of God to us and we focus on that Word and we do that word in our lives and keep doing that Word in an appropriate way, we live by HIM, by that Word.

In August, 2011, I had the following brought to my attention by the Holy Spirit:

Phil. 2 ... Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7But made himself of no reputation,

I focused on making myself of no reputation.  (Humans do so many things to make themselves look good in the eyes of other men.)

After seven months, I was given a dream and shown to go on Internet and do these writings.

Please read:  What is the Lord's supper?