Friday, August 9, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Joshua 1:5 ... There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


The above scripture is a promise given from God to Joshua.  Joshua was called of God and appointed by God to take the place of Moses and to lead the nation of Israel into the promised land.

If we are called of God, and given assignment by God, God will lead us, guide us, keep us just as God did with Moses.

For the individual who is the New Testament church, called by God and put into the church by God, we have the same promise from God stated in Heb. 13:5 ... Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 6So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Here is another promise of God to the individual who is called of God ... both OT and NT individuals ...

Isa. 54:17 ... No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.