Monday, August 12, 2013

Timing can be critical

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Eccl. 3:1 ... To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:


Timing can be critical.  You can get hung up on a small issue and miss the right time to act.  You can get hung up on money and miss the right time to act.

Here is an examples:


Pam Padgett and I are both into sound equipment.  We had opportunity to get a very major piece of sound equipment at a saving of $21,000.  We both bought the item called a 502 ... They installed it at my house first.  But it turned out to have a visual problem due to the internal HDMI version inside the machine.  David (my sound guy) tried 3 times to work around the problem but no matter what the cabling, it wouldn't be workable for me.  So David worked out a trade.  He took the 502 in on a Krell for additional money.  Pam decided she wanted to do same thing I did so she contacted David.  I was so glad to find he would do same thing with her.  But instead of sending David a check and sealing the deal, she was waiting to find out about one setting on Krell.   I talked to Pam the moment I found out she was waiting.  I told her negative information was beginning to surface on Internet concerning the 502.  I was afraid a flood of information would come forth telling of problems with the 502.  How would Pam then be able to sell the unit?  I urged her to write out a check to David immediately and to take it to drop box and mail it and free herself from the 502.  David is dealer and will land on his feet but we are in no position to linger with this unit.  Pam agreed she needed to free herself.  And she did.

Sometimes you just cannot reason things out in your own mind.  You have to free yourself and fast.  (Of course both Pam and I were praying all the time we were dealing with the problem.)

----------------------------------------
Comments by Pam Padgett ...


Another way I was helped in this matter ... the day after trading my 502 and sending a check for a new processor, my current processor lost all sound and picture.  Although I was eventually able to get both sound and picture back, this clearly showed that my current processor is having a serious problem.  Joan's current processor is just a few months older than mine and has started doing the same thing recently.  It was such a relief to have the new processor already ordered.   Each time I think of this I marvel in the way that God knows everything that lies ahead for us and directs our paths in time for us to act.