Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

John 6:47 ... Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


Eternal life comes by believing on Jesus, THE WORD.  When the Holy Spirit speaks a word to us and we believe that word we believe on Jesus, THE WORD.

After I was born again, I visited the home of my parents.  At one point I went to cabinet to get a glass and saw some Zodiac mugs I had given my mother.  I took a sack and loaded those mugs into the sack.  My mother was watching me do this and she said, "What are you doing?  ... You gave me those mugs ... I want to keep them."  I said nothing but headed to garbage and broke the mugs and put them into dumpster in alley.  I returned to house, took Bible and read to my mother the following scripture:

Deut. 18 ...When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. 10There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, 11Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. 12For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: 

After I read this to her, she said ... "Well, I guess we'd better not do that any more."

Later I received a letter from my uncle saying my mother had really changed.

I believe she was born again when she believed the word I read to her from the Bible.