Thursday, August 1, 2013

Dream about fornication

Joseph Meriweather ... member of body of Christ


I would like to share a dream with the church.  In this dream there were two people I once worked with before I retired from my job.  One was a man who was married and the other was a divorced woman.  They both were going to gather as a couple.  They were very open about their relationship.  In the dream the woman was going around the shop trying to get people to participate in the wedding for both of them.  She had a note pad in her hand trying to get people to sign it.  When she came to me I would not sign it.  As she left from me in the dream the thought came to me that they both were committing fornication.  Then I woke.

The word fornication means - sexual intercourse between unmarried persons.