Saturday, August 24, 2013

When God turns our captivity

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

The children of Israel went into captivity because of their own sin.  But the time came when God delivered them.  In one place it was ordained by God they would be in Egypt for 400 years.  At the end of the appointed time God used Moses to lead them out of Egypt.  Another time they went into captivity 70 years.  Again God delivered them at the end of the appointed time.

Psa. 126

When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.  2Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them.  3The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.
4Turn again our captivity, O LORD, as the streams in the south. 5They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.


From time to time we also go into captivity because of our foolishness or sin.

I reported to you a few days ago a story of how I stepped into deception.  At first I didn't know what was going on.  I knew when I spoke with Kurt at Sound Wave I didn't want to disclose the truth.  But why didn't I want to disclose truth.  Later God showed me I had stepped into acting in a dissembling manner with this situation.  After I saw the truth I shared what I had done with you and sent a letter to Kurt telling him what I had done.

As long as we live in dissimulation it has a power over us.  When we speak truth about it, the power the lie once had is broken and it no longer has power over us.  To break the power of the devil, speak truth. 

Please read:  Deception  (Thursday, August 22, 2013)