Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Proverbs 24:5-6 ... 5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength. 6 For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war: and in multitude of counsellors there is safety.


Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)

When we seek counsel from God, we put ourselves in a position to receive "wise counsel".

God may choose to answer us by HIS Spirit ... or God might send wise counsel by another person ...

But always prayer about the matter, seeking the counsel from God is the first step.

If we need counsel, and belong to God, HE will see that we get what we need for God supplies all our need.  Phil. 4:19

Recently, I began having trouble with the sound processor which runs the TV and sound.  At the time, I had opportunity to buy a very well known processor at a huge reduction in price.  I purchased that processor (called a 502).  They installed it and immediately I told the installer the picture was not good.  He tried something but the picture remained a problem.  They tried many things but none of them worked.  The dealer offered to give me credit for the amount paid for the processor or to try and sell the 502 and give me a cash refund if it sold.

After this, I arranged to have another much lower level processor installed at my house on an audition basis to see how it worked with my speakers and cables.  One hour before the processor was delivered, my sound guy sent email telling me for 3K more I could get a very high end processor which would be a great deal better than the one I was about to audition.  I knew immediately what to do.  I listened to the audition machine but sent it back to the store that day with the installer.  I sent a check that day to David and bought the machine he told me about.  The previous day I had that same machine called to my attention.  It was a close call, one hour, but I believe it will work well for me in my situation.  I had prayed so much after having trouble with the 502.  I believe God shifted me to the processor I ended up buying.

James 1:5 ... If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.