Saturday, August 10, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Psalm 36:7-9 ... How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings. 8 They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house; and thou shalt make them drink of the river of thy pleasures. 9 For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


Understanding is from God.  When God opens our eyes to understand something, we have a light from God in which we can walk in matters pertaining to this present life.

People often try to understand by their own reasoning... by their own fleshly study ... by counsel from other humans.

But understanding comes from God.

It is always important to turn to God in prayer, asking Him to show you, and then to wait on Him.

This is the only safe way to go.

God leads us with "HIS eye" ... That means we are lead in the situation according to the way God sees the situation.  The way we see might not be the same as the way God views the issue.  But God will lead us with HIS understanding.

Recently I was auditioning some sound equipment and it just wasn't working out the way I expected nor the way I desired.  I was praying and I said to God, "If the 502 is taken away from me it will break my heart."  Within seconds of praying this, my heart changed and I found I didn't even want to keep the 502.  I ended up removing it from my sound system and I removed it with joy.  I believe God led me in the way He saw the situation.  Amazing that my heart changed so quickly.

Isa. 55 ... For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. 13Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree:

Instead of thorns and briars, good will come.  Thorns and briars are trouble to us.