Friday, August 16, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Psalm 26:4-5 ... I have not sat with vain persons, neither will I go in with dissemblers. 5 I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


When a person is a "dissembler" he cannot be helped with more doctrine.  We cannot correct him with our words.  I tried to do this many years.  Then God showed me the following truth about them in a dream.

In this dream, I checked into a hotel and was taken to my room.  I was shocked because the room was very messy.  I went to the front desk to tell them of the mess thinking they would clean it up immediately.  They did nothing.

Now when I see a dissembler, I just leave him along knowing it will do no good to wear myself out and entangle myself in correcting him.  I just stay away from such a person.

Dissembler means:

- One who conceals his true motives, feelings, or beliefs
- To disguise or conceal
- To hide facts: in this sense that person who adds to Bible or takes away from Bible is concealing facts and presenting false doctrine to the church

Wicked means:

One who causes you trouble ... a thorn or thistle who punctures you when he speaks