Poison gas dream:  In approximately 1980, God gave me the following dream.  There was a room filled with people and a man was speaking to these people.  I went in and sat down and began listening.  Then another man rushed into the room and said, "Stop ... can't you see.  It's too late.  It's already begun." The first man resumed speaking.  But I looked out the window to see what was happening.  I was shocked in what I saw.  There was a civil defense warning system on top of a tall pole.  A type of poison gas was coming out of the speaker.  The shocking thing was this:  The system that was set up to warn us was being used to gas us to death.  In the dream, I looked at the man sitting next to me.  His eyes were open.  He had a big smile on his face.  But he was already dead!  He was a corpse though he was looking directly at the speaker and seemed to be paying attention.  Then I looked at the other people in the room and they were all dead though they looked alive.  And as I sat there listening to the speaker, I felt myself falling asleep (dying).  I knew it would kill me too if I sat there among them.

Later God showed me this is what is happening in the church gatherings today.  Instead of being warned, people are being gassed to death with the doctrines.
=========
I called this pastor who had taught the woman was naked from waste up (Jn. 8) and I asked him where this is in the Bible.  First he said he couldn't remember where it was in Bible.  I told him this is very important to me and I asked him to look it up and have his secretary call me and tell me where it is in Bible.  
Then pastor became very angry and replied:  "All right ... it isn't in the Bible ... Where do you go to church (trying to accuse me of wrong doing) ..."

I have run into this problem many times ... People adding things to the Bible ...

It is a very serious matter to handle the Bible incorrectly, adding things that are not there and putting people into bondage to a doctrine.

Acts 17 ... And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews. 11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

There was a man in this church group who was an elder in the group and I knew him through a construction project.  I called him and talked with him about Jn. 8.  This man was present the night this pastor added the naked woman part to the sermon.  This "elder" did not check the Bible as he listened to pastor.  Several months later this elder switched church groups because he said is pastor hired a man with a homosexual background (I don't know if he was still homosexual or not but this "elder" disapproved) to be choir director.

Do you love the Bible?  If so, how can you just sit there and listen without checking what is said and without asking God about it when you find it does not line up with scripture?