Monday, August 19, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Psalm 93:5 ... 5 Thy testimonies are very sure: holiness becometh thine house, O Lord, for ever.

Exhortation:  (Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet)


That which God says to us about the matter at hand "is very sure" ... true.

God has given me several dreams about individuals to show me what they are doing.  That information is "very sure".  God often speaks to me by HIS Spirit to show me what to do.  That information is "very sure".

We can build up faith when we stop and think of specific times God has shown us something by HIS Spirit and it has come to pass.

When I was building this house I had the following dream: I was looking out kitchen window and a meteor was standing outside the window.  It was just hovering there.  Then it lifted and went over the top of the house.  I expected it to explode and destroy both me and the house but it did not.  It did nothing at all.

Toward the end of construction the contractor informed me the house had gone over budget.  I told him to put it up for sale immediately.  He refused to do this.  He finished the house.

During that time, the Holy Spirit spoke the following to me:  Isaiah 65 ... And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. 22They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.  23They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them. 24And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

I did not ask, a woman in our church group came forward and offered to loan me the money to pay for the extra construction cost.  Within 6 months I had repaid her.


The contractor reduced the price of the construction by $15,000.  I did not ask him to do that.  He just did it.  After repaying the loan I began repaying the contractor although he did not expect me to repay him.  With 6 months, I had repaid the contractor also.

The dream and the scripture given me on this matter both came to pass and I am living in this house now, 10 years after construction.

Notice also in Isaiah 65:24, God says: And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer;  When the contractor told me of the problem I did not ask God for help I just told the contractor to put the house up for sale.  There wasn't any way I could get the extra money.  So the only way out was to sell the house.  Even before I talked to God about the problem, God had talked to the woman in our church group and put it on her heart to help me.  By dream and scripture (Isaiah 65), God showed me I would live in this house I had built. 

We who belong to God are separated to God.  That is "holiness".