Friday, December 26, 2014

Thinking on God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


Yesterday morning I awoke, made coffee and took everything in to theater room to begin day as usual. 

I was particularly happy over having such a nice place to live and I thanked God for this provision.

Began reading Acts 15 on blog and my attention was focused immediately on two verses ...

Acts 15:3 ... they caused great joy unto all the brethren.

- I thought on how we share that which God shows us and we cause great joy to all the brethren
- I thought of the joy I have when I read what you share.  Cathy Varner shared a verse given her by God, and I was joyful to see the evidence that God is speaking to Cathy.  I think on Joseph sharing that dream where I was walking after the accident.  Not only did that help me but it also helps me to see God sharing with Joseph.

Acts 15:4 ...  they declared all things that God had done with them.

I sat and thought of those things God has done for me.  I suggest you do this.  This also ties in with Phil. 4 ... think on these things ... Think on those things God has done for you.  Great joy.

I wrote the following where I am concerned as I thought on that which God has done with me.

- saved me by truth, by HIS word
- taken into heaven twice
- put on radio
- put on blog
- comforted in need
- shown way of God ... given great joy
- provided for in every way / no lack/ no want
- my life was worked out perfectly by God for me and for my assignment on this earth

It will build you up greatly in the faith if you think on that which God has done in your life.