Saturday, December 27, 2014

Think on these things

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Phil. 4 ... 8Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.  

When we think on these things that God has done in our lives, we enter into great joy!

This was called to my attention this week and I sat and thought on the following things in my life that God has done ...


- saved me by truth, by HIS word
- taken into heaven twice
- put on radio
- put on blog
- comforted in need
- shown way of God ... given great joy
- provided for in every way / no lack/ no want
- my life was worked out perfectly by God for me and for my assignment on this earth

It will build you up greatly in the faith if you think on that which God has done in your life.