Tuesday, December 9, 2014

God working it out when I didn't know what to do

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Recently I realized I was troubled over something.  I also realized I had not prayed about this matter so I stopped and began praying.  I had no idea what I should do.  I asked God to help me.

The problem was as follows:  I have changed my fireplace from gas to wood burning.  I had wood remaining from my first order.  This was was in 2 small racks on my porch.  I received a phone call from a wood dealer telling me he had just gotten oak in and asked me if I wanted some.  I did.  He said they would deliver it December 4.  That was approximate 2 weeks before I would need the wood.  This troubled me.  It sounds simple to think of just postponing the delivery but it was not as simple as it seemed.  As I struggled over what to do, to accept or postpone, I remembered I had not prayed.  So I prayed, What should I do?

That night, I got a phone call from the wood dealer telling me he needed to make a change in the delivery date.  I was delighted!  We agreed for it to be delivered a week later than planned.  He said he would save the oak for me and thanked me for making this change.  I knew God had worked this out for me.  It was like a reprieve!  It was all joy.  In that length of time I felt my wood racks would be almost empty of word and there would be plenty of rack room to contain the new wood.