Sunday, December 28, 2014

After I was born again

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

After God spoke to me in 1975 and after I was taken into heaven twice in the nights following, there were many witnesses from people in Bible classes and church groups.  Often people said to me, "The hand of God is upon you."

But I had no idea what any of this meant.

I owned a business at the time, American Indian Arts.  I put a fish symbol on the door of my shop.  I put printed pamphlets at various places around the shop telling of Jesus and God.  I had Bibles in my shop, on the desk area at the cash register and on a table at a sitting area ... at every opportunity I would talk to customers about God ... I got a young man from Dallas Theological Seminary to come at noon and teach a Bible class at my shop ... But I had no idea I was to do anything other than operate a business as I was doing.

For about 3 years, I did everything I could do to study the Bible.  Toward the end of this 3 years, word came by various people saying I was to be a prophet.  I just kept myself immersed in Bible through personal reading of Bible and attending Bible classes. That had become my life.  The business meant nothing to me although I was still operating the business.

At one point, God spoke a word to me by His Spirit saying:  "Joan ... I have called you and set you into the body of Christ as an apostle  ..."  I was so shocked!  "Apostle?  What's an apostle."  (God began teaching me by the Bible what HE wanted me to do both as apostle and prophet.)

Finally I was persuaded I was to close my business and go into ministry full time ... although I had no where to go (I also had no income after closing business.  I just lived off the profits from sale of the merchandise of shop) ... I just closed my business and stayed home and read Bible ... I closed business, July 31 and stayed home until Jan. 10 the following year with no idea what I was to do in ministry.  

Then on January 10, the following year after closing my business, in the night, an angel of the Lord spoke three words to me as I was sleeping.  The words were like a trumpet blowing in my ear.  I jumped straight up from sleep.  The words were, "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS" ... I came by this to believe God was showing me to go on radio and within a week I was broadcasting on radio KWJS, 5 days a week, 30 minutes a day.