Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Kept by the power of God through HIS Spirit which dwells in us

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

The Holy Spirit, who dwells in the believer and is given to each believer in the NT church, rises up in the form of a thought to help us in times of need and to keep us in the will of God and the way of God.

The Holy Spirit searches the heart of God to show us what God wants us to do in the specific times of this life.

For example:    Recently a woman became very upset with me and I was asking God what I could do to help her to understand what she viewed as a problem.  The Holy Spirit reminded me of a scripture and when I looked at that scripture, I knew what to do.  The scripture was the following:  Mt. 15 ... Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. 14Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.


I knew God was telling me to do nothing where this woman is concerned.  Don't try to get her to understand.  Just let her alone.

A few days after this, I was at the window in my kitchen.  Her house is directly across from my kitchen window.  I saw a car in her driveway and I remembered the word given me, "Let her alone ..."  and I realized, "Don't think on her.  Make your mind think on other things ... Let her alone."

Phil. 4 ...  8Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.


I began thinking on how God had spared me ... What God had done ... How HE saved me and called me and delivered me and set me in the church and how HE helps me in all things to know HIS will so I can do what HE wants me to do on this present earth.