Sunday, December 14, 2014

The feast commanded by God for the New Testament Church

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

There is only one feast commanded by God for the NT church.

Jesus said ... Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. 54Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. 55For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. 56He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. 57As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. 58This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever. Jn. 6

This is the feast we must eat, otherwise there is no life in us.

And we eat this feast daily ... we do it by eating and drinking THE WORD OF GOD daily.

Jesus is the Word.

The supper provided by God for the church, the Lord's supper, is the word of God ....

The following scripture pertains to partaking of the Word of God.

I Cor. 11 ... 23For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread: 24And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.  25After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. 26For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord’s death till he come.  

27Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. 

28But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. (Examine yourself by the Bible as you read the various scriptures, making necessary changes according to the Word of God.)

29For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily (reading Bible but failing to focus and failing to make appropriate adjustments according to the Word of God), eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord’s body.  

30For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep (die)

31For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. 32But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.