Wednesday, December 10, 2014

They can't understand for they are not of God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Recently a plumber came to my house to check the heating unit.  As he was leaving, he began questioning me about myself.  He asked me what I did before I retired.  I told him I am not retired.  He asked me what I do.  I replied, " I am a minister."  He asked, "What kind of religion?"  I replied, "Born again Christian ... Bible."  He said, "Aren't you affiliated with any church?"  I replied, "No."  With that he seemed to want no more to do with me on the subject.

A young man was with him and he told he his relatives live at the end of this block and he said, "They said you own a radio station."  I replied that I do not own a radio station but I was on radio.

After they left, I felt a little "down" in spirit ... I asked God why, and I was reminded of this religious man (I noticed he had a cross pinned to his shirt.).  This man did not understand being a born again Christian.  This man did not rejoice in being a born again Christian.  But this man did rejoice in affiliation with a man made church for to him that made everything right.

Then there was the suffering I felt over the young man and people in neighborhood who do not know me but spread rumor that I own a radio station.  (This would probably make me worthy in sight of people but it made me sad for it is rumor and untrue.)

The important thing was apparently missed completely ... I am a born again Christian ... Bible ...

I began praying for God to restore me from this experience.

Later I heard the following:

Jn. 5:43 ... Jesus said ... I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.  

I do the work I do in the name of God, Jesus, called by HIM and sent to do the ministry of apostle/prophet in the church.  I'm not sent by man, by Baptist, by Assembly of God, by any church group to do work in the church.  I'm sent by God.  I come in HIS name.

Also it is like the Pharisees asking Jesus:  By what authority do you do this?

But such people are looking for an authority by man, Methodist, Presbyterian, even Catholic as bad that that is.

The suffering I felt in this was the same kind of suffering Jesus felt in the following example.

Jn. 14 ... 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. 9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? 

It is a suffering over the blindness of religious man concerning the things of the Spirit of God.

But the one thing we can return to and rejoice in is thisWe know God and are chosen by God as HIS own and given His Spirit to dwell in us and to teach us and lead us in the things of God.

There is nothing that equals being born again.  If you are born again, you have everything that really matters in this life and in the life to come.