Thursday, December 18, 2014

Joy for us in the word given us by the Holy Spirit

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Jn. 15 ... Jesus says ... 11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.


After reading this, I reviewed those words brought to my attention by the Holy Spirit over the past few weeks and they are as follows:

========

the whole world lieth in wickedness.  I Jn. 5:19


How is it possible to have joy in this concept you might ask... There is great joy for us when we plant this concept deep inside us for when that is the case we are not disappointed nor discouraged when we see unfairness or unjustness in acts of this world.  We know to expect to see such from the world.  This concept removes a lot of the pain for us.

========

1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.  3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.  Col. 3

When others seem fulfilled in this life, the above removes covetousness from me when I live in this concept.  Most people have their life in this present world.  But I am dead with Christ and my life is not of this world but is hidden with Christ.

But my life will appear later when Christ appears for Christ is my life and when HE appears I will also appear with HIM in glory.  And this will be forever, not just for a season as people of this world have a seeming life.

=========

My God shall supply all your need ... Phil. 4:19

I don't have to figure it out for myself and strive to get what I think I need on this earth.  Instead I can put my trust in God who promises to provide all my need and rest in HIS promise.

When I consider my life at this exact moment that I am writing this, I have no need.  When I think of future, I know I will need a lawn mowing service if I am still on the earth next spring, but that is months down the road.  And if I am on the earth and need such, I can rest in faith that God will provide this for me.

Many of our "needs" are not needed now but we are looking to future which may or may not exist, for Jesus could return before then and remove us or we could be removed through death ... "Take no thought for the morrow ..."  Mt. 6 ... We have to control these "future" thoughts to live in peace now.

=========

38 So then he that giveth in marriage doeth well; but he that giveth not in marriage doeth better.  I Cor. 7:38

I believe God put me into a position "to do better" than I would have done had I married.  This is greatly comforting to me.

=========

In each of the concepts presented from scripture as given me by the Holy Spirit calling these verses to my attention, I see JOY ... and freedom and strength and power ... These verses translate me from worldly thinking which would pull me down and cause me to be JOYFUL in the LORD (the Word).

As I think on these verses I am greatly helped.  HIS joy is in me as Jesus said it would be.

Jn. 15 ... Jesus says ... 11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.