Monday, December 22, 2014

The Holy Spirit shows us what to do

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

The following is a testimony by a man named John Rodgers who is in our little church group.

John was considering building an additional storage building where he could put his stuff when he heard the following:  Why don't you just get rid of the stuff?

============

At one point in time, my mother lived with me and I would go daily and get our food.  We shared a take-out which cost $5.30.  I would take out a five dollar bill and a quarter and a nickle and leave my purse in the car with my mother while I went in to get the food.

One day I reached into my purse for the money and I did not have a quarter and a nickle to go with the five-dollar-bill.  I was searching my coin purse for the quarter and the nickle when I heard:  "Three dimes will work."  I became so excited because I had several dimes.  I thought, "That's right ... Three dimes will work."  Then I started laughing, knowing the Holy Spirit was watching and helping me.