Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Mansion in heaven

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Recently I had a dream where I was at my best friend's house.  She died in 2008.  Her house was magnificent.  I was amazed as I looked at the treasures.  I believe she was born again. I believe what I was seeing in this dream was her house in heaven.

I thought of a dream I had once where I saw my house in heaven.  It had very tall ceilings and the marble floor had strands of pure gold running through the design.  And there was one room after another that I would discover that I didn't know I had. (All kinds of unknown treasures in heaven revealed bit by bit to us.)

Jn. 14 ... Jesus said ... 2 In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. 


That place for us is specifically designed for us, I think, to fit each of us individually.

========

In the section of scripture telling of the miracle where Jesus turned water to wine, Jn. 2, the following stood out to me ...  9 When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knew;) the governor of the feast called the bridegroom, 10And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.


That which God creates for us is "good",  better than what we had before.

========


Rev. 22 ... 4And they shall see His face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.


No man living now has seen the face of God nor HIS image according to scripture.  Jesus said:  12No man hath seen God at any time.  Jn. 4:  Also in Jn. 1 Jesus says:  18No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. 


But the time will come when we see the new heaven and new earth that we will see HIS face (Rev. 22:4)

In connection with this I was reminded of what Paul said in I Cor. 13 ...12For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

=========

In Jn. 2, the following instruction also stands out to me ...

Whatsoever HE saith unto you, do it.   Jn. 2:5

========

Jn. 3:11 ... Jesus said ... We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen ...


Certainly we should do the same ... Speak that which we know, which is given us by God ... and testify to that which we have seen, as shown us by God.  In doing this we glorify God.