Monday, December 1, 2014

Living water from God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Jn. 4 ...


10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water. 

13 ... Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again: 14But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. 

===========

Jn. 16 ...

(Jesus speaking to HIS disciples)

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

===========

Romans 10 ...

6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:) 7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.) 8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart:  

When we belong to God, we have been also given the Holy Spirit of Jesus to dwell in us ... so we have that WORD living in us.  And when the Holy Spirit reminds us of something, it is true and it is living ...

Without the Spirit of God we are none of HIS ... Romans 8:9

Jesus says ... 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.  Jn. 6

There is no way religious things or good things can be done by the mind of man.  All "good" comes from God and it comes by the Spirit of God.

Often I will sit and think ... What was the last thing the Spirit of God told me? ... and I will think on that ... and I will usually keep it before me for a time.

Living water ...