Thursday, December 4, 2014

God hates these feasts appointed by man

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

What feast has God commanded for the New Testament church?

Christmas?  New Years Day?  Easter?  Superbowl? 

Take Bible and show yourself ... Has God set these feasts up?  When man appoints such, man often attaches the name of God to the feast in some way.  Unbelievers who never consider God often bow their heads in pretense of prayer at the beginning of the feast and ungodly people take the spotlight and "pray".

Where in the Bible does it tell you to have these feasts?

Here is what God has to say about these feasts that are appointed by man.

Isaiah 1 ...

God says:  Isaiah 1 ... 13Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.  14Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them. 15And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.


Ex. 20 ... 25And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it. 

When a human thinks up something that is not commanded by God, that human pollutes everything and pollutes everyone who partakes.  It seems like such a good idea to the flesh of man who knows not God but it is an abomination to God and to those who are of God.

If I am invited to a "feast" I might choose to go, but not when that feast is set up in recognition to an idol such as Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Year's Day, Easter, birthdays to honor man and such.  If it is simply a meal without purpose attached and I want to go, I am free to go.

Here is what Paul says to the church ... I Cor. 10 ... 27 If any of them that believe not bid you to a feast, and ye be disposed to go; whatsoever is set before you, eat, asking no question for conscience sake. 28But if any man say unto you, This is offered in sacrifice unto idols, eat not for his sake that shewed it, and for conscience sake:


I agree with God.  I hate these "solemn feasts" set up and appointed by man.