Friday, December 12, 2014

Is what you are saying edifying ... or troubling?

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Recently I was writing email to Pam Padgett concerning college football playoffs ... I had written a few points and then I stopped.  I realized every point I had written in this email was troubling and would do nothing but trouble Pam needlessly.  My statements on this subject were showing the injustice of the current system When I realized this, I just deleted the email.

Then I heard the following from the Holy Spirit.

the whole world lieth in wickedness... I Jn. 5:19

Of course it is going to be unfair ... isn't it of the world ...

But we are of God and not of the world therefore we want to edify one another rather than trouble one another with worldly nonsense. 

Eph. 4 ... 29Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

grace means:  gratitude to God