Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Jeremiah 29:11-13 ... For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. 13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.


Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

We, who are chosen by God, are HIS children.  If you have children, do you wish them evil.  God is able to construct situations for us which bring us to the position he intends for us.  At the time it is happening we may not see it as good for we may desire something else.  But later we often acknowledge the good done by God and thank HIM for not allowing us to get what we wanted.  His way for us is perfect.  Our way for us is often fraught with lusts of our own desires, anything but perfect and often way to disaster.

Therefore we come to see what Paul knew ... Romans 8:28 ... And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.