Sunday, December 29, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Hebrews 11:6 ... But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


Faith is a very simply and tangible thing.

Some people have a type of vapor faith.  They go about saying, "Oh, God would never let that happen to me."  But they give no evidence of their profession.  Upon what do they base that statement?

When I have a problem and turn to God in prayer, I wait to hear what God tells me.  He will bring to my mind something by HIS Spirit.  It may be a scripture.  It may be a dream.  But it shows me the way to go.  And by that I have foundation for faith.  It is tangible foundation, real.  It, that word, is a basis for what I believe.  And I return to that word over and over on that subject when doubts try to come.