Monday, December 30, 2013

Great gain

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I Tim. 6:6 ... But godliness with contentment is great gain.

I have a woman who comes weekly to care for the house.  She has been with me for several years.  The Monday before Christmas on Wednesday of this year, I was talking with her and asking if her children were coming in and she said they were.  I felt she was a little sad for me since it is apparent to her that I am alone.  I looked at her and told her how happy I am.  It probably amazed her that I could feel this way.

My life is not like other lives.  I have accepted the role that I believe God has determined for me.  I am very grateful to belong to God.  I am very grateful to be a Christian.

When on TV someone speaks about the greatest thing that has ever happened to them, I always think of being a Christian as the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.

And God lets me send exhortations to the church to encourage them.  This is very important to me.

And I have HIS Spirit, the Holy Spirit, in me to lead me and guide me and teach me.

I have everything!  And I want nothing more.