Thursday, December 5, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Galatians 6:14-15 ... But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world. 15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Circumcision is the cutting away of the flesh.  In the OT this was done at the commandment of God.  In the NT we have a circumcision (cutting away of the flesh) done without hands.  Our circumcision today is done through the cross of Jesus and by THE WORD which we hear from the Spirit of God and diligently follow.

Truly, now, the world is crucified to me and to each person who belongs to God.  The world is dead to us.  We see the ads on TV where the people of the world delight in getting things of the world.  I know I just stare at the picture of them in their delight.  What they are pursuing means nothing at all to me.

That which I lust after is THE WORD OF GOD.  I want to hear and see that WORD GOD would give me that specific moment in time.

My life is in Christ, THE WORD.  My life is hidden in HIM.