Sunday, December 22, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Joshua 1:8 ... This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Exhoration:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


When we have a specific Word from God or scripture, and we keep it before us day and night, thinking about that Word, it gets stronger and stronger and begins to filter over into that which we do daily.

For example:  I Tim. 6 ... But godliness with contentment is great gain. 7For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. 8And having food and raiment let us be therewith content

If we thought on this day and night, it would do a considerable work in our lives.

Sometimes we block our own way by thinking on money ... To do the above scripture would remove that blockage and open the space for us to see the way to go.

Yesterday someone quoted a verse in Phil. 4 ... I have been writing down the chapter of scripture quoted daily in these writings and throughout the day I will sit and read various chapters.  I did read Phil. 4 ...  and as I read it the following stood out to me ... verse 8 ... Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. I thought especially of the word "lovely" and some of the things that seem "lovely" to me.  Amazingly to me, this morning when I awoke something negative was in my mind but immediately I remembered the instruction to think on things "lovely" and I began doing that.  The power of God through scripture worked through me.