Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Holy Spirit teaches us all things

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

4 things the Holy Spirit does for us ...

- teach us all things (Jn. 14:26)
- remind us of everything Jesus has said (Jn. 14:26)
- guide us into all truth (Jn. 16:13)
- show us things to come (Jn. 16:13)

I've had many times which I've been frustrated or confused with things pertaining to this life and God, by the Holy Spirit, has shown me what to do, giving me an understanding, and leading me in a path to stop the confusion and bewilderment.

Recently this happened at my drive-in bank.  I have a very unusual bank.  It hardly ever has anyone at the windows when you drive up to make deposit.  So usually I go to the window at the teller's station where she pushes out a drawer and I put the deposit into that drawer.  There are other deposit areas where there is a tube and you put the deposit into a tube and it goes to teller when you push send.  But usually I go directly to the window.

Something strange began happening when I tried to make deposit at window.  The teller began asking me, "Is this a deposit?"  I couldn't understand this.  Why didn't she just pull in the drawer and look?  It would then be very clear to her when she saw what I put into the drawer.  Over and over this happened and each time I was disturbed.

Finally the answer came, I believe by the Holy Spirit.  Just go to the tube area away from the teller.  That way the deposit would go directly inside when I push send and teller would not be asking me if I was making a deposit.  She would have to open the tube and she would see.

I did this last time I made deposit and it worked fine.

It seems a little thing, but if it disturbs us, God is interested and sends way of peace to us.

I realized later that perhaps at the window drawer people put rolls of coins or bags of money from businesses so perhaps bank was encouraging people making deposits to go to the tube deposit areas.

Jn. 14:26 ... But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Jn. 16:13 ... Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.