Friday, December 6, 2013

God sent me to speak to you

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

If a person said, "God sent me to speak to you," wouldn't you want to hear what that person had to say?

When God called Moses to go to the children of Israel, God said to Moses:   Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you:.  Ex. 3:15

God told Moses to tell them that God sent him to them.

In approximately 1980, I was asleep and was sharply awakened when 3 words were spoken to me:  Hartford, Seattle, KWJS.  I jumped out of bed and wrote KWJS on a note pad.  It was obviously call letters to either radio or TV.  Turns out it was a radio station.  What is God saying with this word?  I asked God, "Are you telling me to go on radio? ... I wouldn't know how to do that."  

A gentle thought followed ... "Just call the radio station manager."

So that morning, I called the radio station manager and told him God might be leading me to go on radio and I asked him how you do that.  He replied, "Make an audition tape 29 1/2 minutes long and send it to us and if you fit our broadcasting we will send you a contract."

"How much does it cost," I asked.  "$800 a month." he replied.

After the phone call, I asked God.  "How do You want me to pay for this?"

Gentle thought ... "Just write a letter telling what happened and send it to the people you know."

Basically, what God was telling me is the same thing God told Moses in Ex. 3:15 ... Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you:.

Consider what happened:  I was awakened in the night by a voice like a trumpet.  The voice said 3 words to me:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS."

God saying:  I'm putting her on radio with a message for you.

By sending this letter, telling them what happened, this is exactly what I was saying to those persons who had an ear to hear.  (and a few did have an ear to hear)

March 29, 2012, I had a dream.  A woman was singing.  I said, "It's a nice little voice.  It's not a great voice but it is a nice little voice."  And in the dream I saw a way for the church to share and it was Internet, by setting up a blog.

When I tell this, what am I saying:  "The LORD God is sending me to you."(God spoke to me through a dream and showed me to do these writings on Internet.)

Those who have an ear to hear will recognize this.

Some do not have an ear to hear.  Recently a man was at my house and he was telling me a bunch of things that God was doing in his life. (But what he was saying is he had this emotion and that emotion.  None of it had the WORD in it.)  What he was saying was nonsense.  It was all emotion and not God.  At one point I told him of the dream from God showing me to go on internet.  I pulled the blog up on my computer screen and showed it to him.  He wasn't at all interested.  Yet what I had said to him is what God told Moses to say to the children of Israel:  "The Lord God sent me to you."  He didn't have an ear from God to hear and didn't recognize what I was saying to him. 

But if you know God has sent someone to speak, don't you (being of God) want to hear what that sent person says?

Within 3 days of that dream, we were publishing this blog on Internet.  A few weeks after that, we began printing scriptures sent by various members of the body of Christ.  By the Holy Spirit, God instructed me:  "Exhort them by these scriptures."  After that, I began sharing one scripture sent per day and began writing an exhortation for that scripture.

Exhorting the church in the Word of God is so important.

I know some have an ear to hear what the Spirit is saying through us because God told us to exhort one another in the church.  Heb. 3 & Heb. 10  If this was futile and of no value, God wouldn't have told us to do this.

Heb. 3 ... Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. 13But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. 14For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

Heb. 10 ... And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: 25Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.